Register for Class Today!
What this fees includes:
- Note: Total fee must be paid prior to class sessions.
- This fee include the book and access to the online portal.
- The course offered are subject to cancellation in the event of insufficient enrollment.
- Completion of the course does not guarantee employment, nor are graduates required to work for the company.
Income Tax Preparation Course Bilingual Textbook
This course is a bilingual (English & Spanish) basic overview of tax preparation. And, it's only available in the Fall of every year. Prior tax knowledge is not a requirement to take the course. This 15-chapter book is a basic overview of the Form 1040. At the end of each chapter, you will answer the chapter review questions and prepare a practice tax return. You must complete all the chapters, the final review questions and each practice tax return to receive a Certificate of Completion for the course. Everyone that successfully completes the course, is responsible for completing a new or a renewal application with the IRS for the IRS Tax Preparer Identification Number (PTIN) before the 31st of December of every year.
Tax Preparation Course What You'll Learn in Our Course
- Prepare most individual tax returns
- Perform a thorough interview with a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer's filing status and eligibility for exemptions
- Accurately report income and deductions for a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer's eligibility for credits and deductions
- Compute depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
- Accurately calculate a taxpayer's refund or balance due
- Advise a taxpayer in tax planning strategies
Online Portal for Tax Preparation
After reading each chapter you will have to login to your own online portal to answer the review questions related to the material that you read, and to prepare practice tax returns. Also, you will be able to download the PDF practice tax return scenarios and the necessary forms to prepare the tax returns by hand. You will then answer questions related to the tax preparation.
Follow VLADIMIR LAGARIO
Meet Your InstructorVLADIMIR LAGARIO
Class Leader of ATAX - Las Vegas
Born and race in the Philippines. Migrated in the United States since 1990, and US is become my home since then. Father of 3, and happily married to Amy Lagario. Kids are all grownups and have their own things now, but still doing my duty as a father. Life insurance and Annuity agent, Franchise Owner, Casino dealer
Las Vegas is my home now. I've been here for over 20 years. My wife and I, works in the casino. we both have a goal and vision. Owning a business is not that simple if there's no system in place. we both agreed of purchasing a franchise and we found ATAX. We started this Business last year of 2020. This is our first season doing Taxes. Being with ATAX family is a blessings, we have a good support system, good staff and good work ethics. I am also a Life Insurance License Agent for 7 years now. I have license in California, Nevada, New Jersey and New York. I never stop learning. I'm a goal getter and self motivated. Quote of the Day " You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." By Martin Luther King
Have Questions? Call Us Today (702) 589-8773